Monday, May 28, 2018

New Blog - The Shadow Radio!

I was able to obtain the domain theshadowradio.com and decided I would create a blog with that domain that would be based entirely on The Shadow radio show.  Today I started building that blog and posted one article on it just to get it started.  My plan is to take any posts related to The Shadow radio show on this blog and put it on The Shadow Radio blog.  Going forward, anything related to The Shadow radio show will be posted on the new blog.  I hope you take some time to check in on the new blog as I continue to build it and post new content to it!



4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and a second blog for the radio show is a geat idea. The link, however, doesn't seem to be working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know about the links - I just fixed them! And thank you for your kind words about the blog - I'm glad you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the second blog. I look forward to following it and will post a link on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete