Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Shadow Movie Tie-Ins


I wanted to share some great articles and resources I've found on tie-ins to the 1994 The Shadow movie.  I didn't know many of these items existed!  When The Shadow movie premiered in 1994, I was in the Air Force stationed overseas, so I don't remember ever seeing any of the toys or even the movie!  

Here's a great article by Hoju Koolander that looks at toys, watches and clothing tied in to The Shadow movie!  It was quite a coincidence when I found Hoju's article and then he happened to find one of my tweets on Twitter around the same time!  (If you're on Twitter, give him a follow!)  
The Shadow: Rare 90's Merchandise

One of my favorite Shadow websites is ShadowSanctum.net.  Here is the link to the sites page on promotional items, toys, etc. from The Shadow movie.
The Shadow Movie Memorabilia

The Virtual Toy Chest has some pictures of The Shadow action figures and vehicles.
Virtual Toy Chest's The Shadow Archive

Movie Tie-In Toys blog has some good background information on the movie and some of the toys.
The Shadow 1994 Kenner

Hope you find these sites helpful, informative and entertaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment