Sunday, October 7, 2018

"Autographed" Photo of The Shadow!

One collector's item I've been on the trail for is an "autographed" picture of The Shadow from the 1994 movie.  I had seen pictures of it and as I researched the picture I learned that it was part of The Shadow Club membership kit for the movie.  After a lot of searching and looking, I was finally able to get a complete Shadow Club membership and the much coveted Shadow picture!  


Here's a scan of the picture I received.  It's in pretty good shape, just a few slight dents and minor crinkles.  It is a 5" X 7" picture of The Shadow and his two .45 automatics.  If you've seen the movie you'll recognize that this is a scene from the beginning of the film when The Shadow rescues Dr. Roy Tam.  The picture also features The Shadow's "autograph."

I'll write more about the membership kit in a future article!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment